Peak Healthcare Private College is a registered private career college under the Private Career College Act 2005 and is a Designated Learning Institution: O259226180682, authorized by the IRCC to accept international students.
Peak College, located in the heart of Toronto, is renowned for its outstanding success, offering Canadian healthcare programs with knowledgeable and experienced instructors on site. Our specialized healthcare programs and our state-of-the-art facilities are designed to provide you with extensive hands-on training and practical experience to successfully launch your career. Theory training and co-op placements are integrated directly into our programs to enhance your educational journey with us. After completing our programs, you will be empowered to pursue or upgrade your career in the healthcare field.
*Please note that international students of Private Career Colleges are not eligible to receive a Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP).
Why study in Toronto, Canada?
- Canada is ranked as one of the best countries to live and work in.
- Canada is a popular destination for its diversity and multicultural presence.
- Opportunity to gain educational credentials from a Canadian institution
- Canada is known for its hospitality and is home to an established international community
- Flexible responsibilities – work while studying
- Gain Canadian Work experience
- Affordable living and study costs
Convenient and modern public transportation system, easy access to school
Peak Private Healthcare College is authorized by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to accept and enroll international students. Our designated learning institution number is O259226180682.
Contact us by email or a phone call. We will guide you through step-by-step to ensure you are comfortable with the entire process and to have you excited to start your international learning experience.
Before applying to Peak Healthcare Private College, please make sure that you satisfy the following requirements. These requirements must be met in order for us to confirm acceptance and process the Letter of Acceptance required to obtain a student visa.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Consult with our educational advisors via four options to inquire about our programs or to see if Peak College is right for you:
- Online Inquiry Form
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +1 416 756 4846
- Skype: email@example.com
- Complete our International Student Application online form. (click here)
- In order to study at Peak College, you must meet the minimum English proficiency level requirements. The following English proficiency tests are recognized at Peak:
- Wonderlic test/Grade 12 English equivalent
- Please specify on the application form which of these tests you have taken and the level of proficiency achieved. Please contact our Admissions Department for more information on the English requirements.
- Once accepted into a program, a registration contract must be completed. At time of registration, a deposit of $500 Canadian dollars must accompany your contract. An administration fee $500 is Non-refundable.Payment can be made in any of the following methods:
- (a) by sending a certified demand draft payable to Peak Private Healthcare College
- (b) by providing a credit card
- (c) by bank or wire transfer.
Payments made through bank, wire transfer or credit cards should include an additional $15 to cover the bank transfer fee.
- The remaining balance of the fees must be paid by the first day of classes.
- After the processing of your registration contract, a Letter of Acceptance will be issued.
Obtaining a Study Permit
Once a letter of acceptance is issued to you, you will need to obtain a study permit granted by the Government of Canada. This study permit will enable you to legally stay in Canada for your studies at our school. You may have to provide the following documents to obtain a study permit in Canada:
- Letter of Acceptance Issued by Peak College
- Valid Passport
- Immunization Records/Proof of Medical Clearance
- Criminal Record Statement
- Proof of Financial Support
Please contact your local Canadian Embassy to find out more about this process. More information regarding the study permit can be found here: